Which is the Best Bollywood Movies of Brother Sister Relationship till 2016 : Entertainment industry of the world does not only explore the relationship between lovers or between married couples. It touches all emotions, takes care about every relationship that an individual have in his or her real life. Films are nothing but a reflection of the society, its culture, and tradition and how it shapes the future of an individual. The basic idea for any movie comes from what the writer experiences or sees around him on a day to day basis. This encourages him to write it down an also persuade the director to shoot it in the best possible way.
Best Bollywood movies based on Brother Sister relationship in 2016
One of the most well known entertainment industry of the world, Bollywood is known for touching various dimensions of emotions and relationships. Although Hollywood is the leader in this field but it has not been able to match up with the emotional movies of Bollywood. This industry reflects the Indian society at its best. One of the most celebrated relationships of India is the bonding between brother and sister. A large number of Bollywood flicks shows this relationship and also focuses on its impact and importance in an individual’s life. There are quite a good number of Bollywood movies of Brother sister relationship.
Here are the list of the top 10 amazing Bollywood movies till 2016 which showcases the relationship between brother and sister.
1. Chup Chup Ke– Though the film did not experienced great success at the Box Office; it really marked huge importance through showing a strong bond of brother and sister. Kareena Kapor, played a deaf and mute sister of Sunil Shetty who takes great care of his sister and is always concerned about finding a perfect match for her.
2. Fiza- Released n 2000 this film stars Karishma Kapoor and Hritik Roshan sharing the relationship of brother and sister. Fiza is considered as one of the most powerful contemporary films. It tells a story of a sister who struggles to bring back her lost brother.
3. My Brother…Nikhil– Main lead played by Sanjay Suri and Juhi Chawla, My Brother…Nikhil released in the year 2005. It is a story about Nikhil played by Sanjay who is an AIDS’ patient and during his tough times how his sister Anamika played by Juhi stands by him to give him the courage to fight the disease.
4. Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na– Although the film is considered as a romantic film and but it has reflected a strong bond between brother and his sister. This 2008 movie has Genelia D’Souza in the role of Aditi and Prateik Babbar in her brother’s role Amit. It shows how both of them love and protect each other.
5. Agneepath- This 2012 film is a remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s Agneepath of 1990. The film has also defined the brother-sister relationship is a most amazing way. The lead character is played by Hritik Roshan who is shown to have great love for his younger sister but gets separated from her. He brings her back in his life and how the time he spends with her becomes magical for him is what has made the film take a leading spot among the Top 10 Best Bollywood Movies of Brother-Sister Relationship.
6. Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya- Sibling’s love and care can be seen effectively through this film. Kajol is playing a sweet and sober role of Arbaaz Khan’s sister and the film reflects how well they both know each other and the depth of their relationship.
7. Josh- Shah Rukh Khan plays the role of the brother of Aishwarya Rai in Josh. This is one of the most amazing film showcasing the brother sister relationship is a wonderful way.
8. Bhaag Milkha Bhaag- Bhaag Milkha Bhaag is a biopic made on athletic Milkha Singh of India. Farhan Akhtar played the lead role of Milkha, younger borther of Isri Kaur played by Divya Dutta. The joy and sorrow of their life and how they face it together is what is shown in the movie.
9. Bumm Bumm Bole- This is a 2010 release film which tells the story about a brother and a sister who are born in a poor family. It is the story of Pinu and Rimzim and how they struggle together to match up their lifestyle with other kids in their school.
10. Iqbal- This is a story of a deaf and mute boy who struggles to be a part of Indian Cricket Team in 2005. Iqbal is the character played by Shreyas Talpade and the film shows how his sister supports him throughout his struggle and becomes strength of his life.
Bollywood movies create a feel of affection and it showcases perfectly the wonderful relationship between brother and sister. It also provides great insight about the strength of this relationship. stay tuned for the Bollywood upcoming films best brother sister relationship movies of 2016.