Top 10 Most Iconic Bollywood Actresses of all time 2016 : Bollywood is considered to be the land of opportunities for many talented superstars in India. There have been many talented actresses who have done it all, and created unimaginable fan base all across India and even abroad. They worked really hard in shaping their future in the competitive world of Bollywood, where if you fell short of talent it will take few seconds to get erased from the mind of the fans. Among these stars there are some selected few actresses who managed to make their place in the list of Top 10 iconic Bollywood actresses.
Meeting the ladies who are Most Iconic Bollywood Actresses 2016
Bollywood’s Most Iconic beauties have set numerous records in the Indian Cinema, which have made them very great. They are loved by the millions of their fans and are very much respected as well.
The list of Top 10 Most Iconic Bollywood Actresses is shown as under:
1. Madhuri Dixit- She was born on 15th May in the year 1967, in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She is considered to be as one of the highly successful, popular and most Iconic Bollywood actress of all time. She has acted in more than 100 movies and has delivered around 15 Box Office Hits.
2. Sridevi- Born in Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu in the year 1967. She is one of the greatest actresses of the Indian Cinema. She has delivered many super hit films and has won the Filmfare Awards a total of four times which is a record in itself.
3. Sharmila Tagore- Born in a Hindu family in the year 1946, this Indian Cinema beauty has achieved numerous milestones with her acting skills. She has also gained popularity due to her exposing roles in many cinemas. She was respected with titles like Filmfare Awards and National Film Awards for her work.
4. Madhubala- Born in the year 1933, this astonishing beauty had done many films in Bollywood, which brought her enormous success. The Hindi Movie Industry has regarded her as one of the most skilled actresses ever.
5. Rekha- Born in the year 1954, this Telugu actress had done it all in the Indian Cinema. She is regarded as one of the highly versatile actresses of her age. She has worked in more than 180 films altogether and is the proud winner of four Filmfare titles.
6. Mumtaaz- She is one of the youngest entrants in Bollywood, who entered the industry at the age of 12. She had been a tremendous actress and an enticing s$x symbol of her time. She has contributed to the Indian Film Industry for 15 years and was able to win the Film-fare Award too.
7. Hema Malini- She was known as the dream girl of Bollywood. Born in the year 1948, she was one of the actresses to achieve very high rate of success in the Indian Film Industry. With a career span of not less than 40 years, she played different roles in more than 150 films. She was honored with awards such as Padma Shri and the Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award.
8. Aishwarya Rai- Born in the year 1973, this green-eyed beauty was able to attract the attention of millions with her talent. She is the proud winner of the Miss World competition which brought her high amount of recognition.
9. Kajol- She was born in the year 1974 in Mumbai. She had been able to deliver many unforgettable super hits and blockbusters that brought her a total of six Filmfare Awards, which is the most superior record as compared to any actress. She even received the Padma Shri.
10. Rani Mukerji- She was born on 21 March 1978, in Mumbai in a Bengali family. Her first, and till now major commercial success romantic super hit is: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998). The success of this film gave her a Filmfare Award for the role of Best Actress in a supporting role.
Knowing about all these wonderful women is indeed an amazing experience. They have really provided a high amount of the contribution to make the Indian Film Industry even grander.