Wedding songs in 2016 – a necessity to set up the mood and perfect atmosphere for wedding Reception: Wedding songs are loved by people and it is also very efficient to save their excellent ideas about marriage. The songs serve the wonderful purpose of setting the perfect mood and environment of the wedding. It is not only helpful for people throughout the world for being influential for making the guests enjoy the wedding but is also very important for giving a life time memory to individuals throughout the world.
List of top wedding songs to feel the essence of wedding blessings
Amazing wedding songs that have been produced throughout the world are known for its grooving music and heart touching lyrics. It makes people feel about the beauty and excellence and also brings them in a total enchanting mood which helps them to enjoy the wedding marvelously.
Below is the list of best 10 wedding songs for 2016 that is a must to be played to set the perfect environment.
1. Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley- This song with great romantic feel attached with its lyrics is considered to be the leading song of the list Top 10 wedding songs 2016. It has been used in different films to perfectly set the mood and environment for wedding. The song is notable for its unique melody and effective lyrics. Must to listen wedding songs of all time.
2. My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion-This is a theme song of the film Titanic and has been largely accepted and loved by people throughout the world. The song was originally released in 1997 and became to lead all chartbusters since then.
3. Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker- This song is considered as one of the best wedding songs that one can ever hear. It is a Platinum certified song which has also won the Grammy awards for its excellent composition and wonderful vocal.
4. You’re the first, my last, my everything by Barry White-This song is sung by Barry White and is one of the best single songs produced for weddings. The song is written by White, Tony Sepe and Peter Radcliffe. It reflects the leading music culture and amazingly describes the feel of love and marriage. It is thus one of the best wedding songs 2016.
5. Everything I Do (I Do It For You) by Brian Adams- this is a powerful yet soft rock ballet that makes its listeners groove on the wonderful tunes and melodies. The vocal of Brian Adams adds as a wonderful royal touch to the song. It was on the leading position of the UK singles chart for sixteen consecutive weeks.
6. I Cross My Heart by George Strait- This song was written by Steve Dorff and Eric Kaz. Famous country artist George Strait of America has given his vocal to this amazing number. The song is known for its excellent lyrics and wonderful composition. It was also a part of the film with the same name.
7. Come Away With Me by Norah Jones- In his debut album, Norah Jones has sung this excellent and soothing number which created hype in the music industry. The song was praised by the music lovers and it was also highly acclaimed by the critics of the industry and is considered as one of the best wedding songs.
8. Stay With Your by John Legend- This song belongs to the R&B genre and is perfectly sung by John Legend to set the wonderful environment of wedding. This song is must to play if you want to give your wedding a perfect feel of togetherness to begin a new life.
9. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman by Brian Adams- The song is written by Bryan Adams, Michael Kamen and Robert John Lange. It was recorded for the film Don Juan DeMarco. The melody and music of the song is excellent and it has a unique flow attached with it which has helped it to be among the wonderful wedding songs. One of the amazing songs on wedding which any couple will love to listen and feel on their wedding day.
10. You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker- The lyrics of the song are popular among the male and female both. It has an appeal attached with it through which it has ruled and is still ruling the hearts and minds of many music lovers. It is definitely one of the best wedding songs ever produced.
Songs dedicated for wedding is most amazing and wonderful as it allows the individuals to love the moment and to live it to the fullest. These songs remain close to their heart throughout their life because of its impact and influence. To make your 2016 wedding ceremony and reception special make sure to play the above listed wedding songs in 2016 for sure.