Top 10 Hottest and Successful Indian Models- India is a country which has a talent for everything. This is why India has gifted many famous Indian models. These days more and more girls are showing interest to be a part of the modeling world. The list of successful models from India provoked many to be a part of this industry.
Top 10 Hottest and Successful Indian Models till 2016
Modeling is surely a challenging professional career. One must have a good personality and also have sexy looks. Distinctive feature will make a person a unique model. The individuals in 2016 who have good amount of talent will only be able to survive in this field.
1. Dia Mirza: She is an Indian actress who was born in Hydrabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. She was part of the Femina Miss India Pageant in which she was the second runner up asides from winning three other titles. It was in the year 2000 that she was declared as Miss Asia Pacific which made her rise to fame in the list of The Most Hot Asian Women.
2. Deepika Padukone: It was in Copenhagen which is in Denmark that she was born in. Her father was the ace badminton player Prakash Padukone. Deepika Padukone is the spokes model of Dabur Lal Powder, Liril, Close Up Toothpaste, Limca, Parachute Advanced Massage, Maybelline, Jewels of India and Levi’s Strauss. She is popular as an actress in the Bollywood films of Love Aaj Kal, Chennai Express, Om Shanti Om, Goliyoon ki Raasleela and many others. In the year 2006, she was also amongst the models for the calendar of Kingfisher thereby making her name popular as a very beautiful woman.
3. Madhu Sapre: She came into limelight when she posed naked in a photo shoot with co-model Milind Soman. Madhu Sapre a bold model and was catalytic as she was able to bring about a revolutionary change in the perception of models in India.
4. Nina Manuel: Nina Manuel took the fashion fraternity by storm. She is a very celebrated model in the country today because of her blessed looks and potential.
5. Bipasha Basu: Bipasha was a top-notch model before becoming an actress. Early in her career, she was the recipient of the Gladrags Supermodel Hunt and was one of the most sought after models of her time. Vey soon she became bored of modeling and this is why she turned to acting and found success there too.
6. Noyonika Chatterjee: She was known as the queen of the ramp for quite a long time. Noyonika Chatterjee was the first Indian women to unshackle stereotype of light-skinned models. Even now her biggest asset is her warm complexion. Asides from walking the ramp she also trains new models and choreographs shows.
7. Sheetal Mallar: In the year 1994, she won the Femina Look of the year as well as the Elite Look of the Year award and she didn’t look back after that. She later on, bid adieu to the ramp.
8. Priyanka Chopra: She popular as an actress and also as a singer. It was in the year 2000 that she won the Miss World Pageant. She had also moved abroad at some point in her academic life. It was in the city of Massachusetts that she participated in many theatrical productions asides form studying Western Classical Music. After she won the title for Miss World, she was also offered to act in movies in which also she continued her good performance in the field.
9. Ujjwala Raut: She is amongst the most successful model in terms of international acclaim. She had walked the ramp for famous people such as Dolce and Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Valentino, Gucci, Victoria’s Secret, and scar de la Renta. She is more popular as an Indian face on the international fashion scene.
10. Sushmita Sen: She grew up in Hydrabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. Sushmita Sen participated in the Miss India Beauty Pageant, against Aishwarya Rai, and she won it.
In the end we can say that the modeling industry is a very establishing profession today’s year 2016. However, there was a time when many other female Indian models struggled hard to get into it. These days, the on line media and also the modeling agencies have made things better. These celebrities have proved to be the hottest and successful models of the Bollywood Industry.