List of top 10 richest cricketers in the world in 2016 – Cricket is a sport which brings people close. The cricketers are the greatest entertainers of all time. They work hard in the field and in return they receive love and respect from all over the world. They are also paid well. We along with our experts prepared the list of World’s top ten richest cricketers of 2016 which we want to share with our readers for their entertainment and information.
The richest cricketers in 2016 who talented in the world of sports
These cricketers understand not only the pitch but also the market. They know how to earn money in this competitive situation. Let’s see who are in the list-
here is the List of world’s top 10 richest cricketers in 2016 – In No Chronological order
1. Andrew Flintoff- Flintoff is the former all-rounder of England Cricket Team. He was the best reliable option in batting and bowling. Sometimes he came to news for his rough behaviour but he covered that up with his good performance. He has a net income of around 15 million dollar per year.
2. Michael Clarke- He is the present captain of Australian cricket team. Clarke is called “pup” by his friends, and he takes care of the middle order batting. He is endorsing Gillette, Spartan Sports and Bonds. Per year, he earns 4.9 million dollars which makes him one of the richest cricketers in the world.
3. Virat Kohli- Virat Kohli is one of the finest batsmen of Indian Cricket Team. He has achieved many milestones in such a short time. Virat is the most aggressive player in the Indian Cricket Team. He is endorsing Toyota, Pepsi Co, Nike. His net income is around 15 million dollar per year. This makes him one of the richest cricketers in world in 2016.
4. Yuvraj Singh- Yuvraj is a member of India’s young brigade. He is a player who revived all the odds. In 2011 World Cup, he was the Man of The Tournament. His net income is around 35 million dollars. This gives him a spot in the top ten richest cricketers list.
5. Shane Warne- Shane Warne is one of the best leg spinners in the world. He was the backbone of the Australian Cricket Team’s spin department. This controversial player has an income of 50 million which makes him a rich man in world.
6. Rahul Dravid- Rahul Dravid is called “The Wall” of Indian Cricket. He is the most reliable batsman cricket could ever have. This famous Indian Cricketer retired in 2011. Rahul endorsed famous brands like Pepsi Co, Reebok, etc. He is also one of the richest in this field.
7. Ricky Ponting- Ponting is the most successful captain of Australian cricket team. He won two world cups for his team. Ponting earned 65 million dollars. When he was the captain, he endorsed many brands. He is considered as the best captain in the world Cricket.
8. Sachin Tendulkar- This is a name which needs no introduction, “The God of Cricket”, “The Little Master”, the one and only Sachin Tendulkar. Recently he is given “Bharat Ratna” by the Indian government, which is the best award in India. Sachin endorsed many brands before his retirement and still he is in the business. His net income is about 120 million dollars.
9. Sourav Ganguly- Sourav Ganguly was the mentor of Indian Cricket Team. Under his Captaincy, India created many records. Dada’s stepped out sixes are still missed by many of his fans. Sourav belongs to a very good background, and that is reflected in his behaviour. His estimated income is 55.5 million dollars.
10. Mahendra Singh Dhoni- MS Dhoni is the most successful captain in Indian Cricket. He bagged several records in a very short time. Now he is the gem of Indian cricket team. Mahi endorsed many products like Reebok, Pepsi, etc. His net income is 150 million dollars.
These richest cricketers of 2016 are not just good in the cricket field; they are good in making business too. They worked hard to reach this place. Hope we will see them achieving many more milestones in their life. Keep visiting this page for more info.