The Top 10 Celebrities with Physical Deformities: Nowadays, the celebrities are regarded as human beings by a standard of near perfection. In spite of their talent, beauty, charisma and glamour the celebrities are still as imperfect as the rest of us. They may be having clubbed thumbs, webbed toes, and even third nipples; you will be amazed at the number of our popular celebs having physical deformities. They never considered these deformities as a problem in life and proved talent matters the most.
Having physical deformities never stopped them from becoming a star of the entertainment world
These days the people suffer from many different deformities. Previously, nobody was even aware of the various types of exercises as they were involved in various types of physical activities. This is what caused move constraints and body pains. Now, it is easily possible to overcome from any functional disability and discomfort with the assistance of physical therapy which serves as an excellent treatment option as it involved physical movement and training. Being harmless and completely risk-free this treatment is ideally suited for people of all age groups. When you undertake this effective treatment, you will easily be able to reduce the pain easily as quick as possible.
Cosmetic Surgery with the passage of time has become very famous amongst those individuals, who want to correct any physical deformities.
Here is a list of the Top 10 Celebrities with Physical Deformities –
1. Jennifer Garner: Her mangled looking toes are because of brachymetatarsia, a condition where one or more bones of the toe are much shorter than the others.
2. Damon Wayans: He was born with a very common birth defect which was a clubbed foot and one which affected nearly one in 1,000 people. He underwent surgery as a child to have the foot corrected.
3. Taye Diggs: He was born with an extra finger on each hand but as a child had the additional digits removed, long before he became famous.
4. Kesha: This 27-year old actress was born with a vestigial tail. It was in the British magazine Heat that she explained that she had a tail at birth time when I. It was a tiny tail, about a ¼ of an inch. She laughingly said that they chopped off her tail and stole her tail.
5. Oprah Winfrey: She has been photographed wearing sandals, and the photograph tells us that that she had a 6th toe on her left foot. It has, however, unknown as to whether she had an extra addition or if it’s only an unsightly bulge.
6. Denzel Washington: This actor broke his finger while playing basketball. He never got it properly set which resulted in a gawky crooked finger bent permanently at about a 450 angle.
7. Sanaa Lathan’s: It’s hard to believe this actress had a deformity which was very common known as clubbed thumb, or brachydactyly which is a genetic condition outlining her wide nail beds as well as her bulbous thumbs.
8. Megan Fox: This actor was born with a deformity known as “brachydactyly” thumbs. It is a sort of a deformity in which her thumbs are misshapen or slightly clubbed. Both digits have a very wide nail and are short despite the fact that they are perfectly functional. It is a hereditary condition which can also be caused by an injury in childhood.
9. Seal: A lot of speculation has been there with regards to the causes of Seal’s facial scarring. However, her scars have been caused by the discoid lupus erythematosus.
10. Rivers Cuomo: He was born with one leg which was about 2 inches shorter than the other. As an adult, he had the problem corrected in a grueling procedure.
In the end, we can say that there are many people who inherit disorders from genes passed onto them only by their parents. There is nothing to worry as the world of science is now competent to give every physical deformity a solution. The above celebrities never stopped entertaining the audiences who never stopped loving them. There physical deformities never became a barrier for them rather give them the energy to entertain well their fans.