Top 10 Legendary Pakistani Singers Famous in Bollywood in 2016: It is in Bollywood where you will come across many of the popular musicians of all times. These singers have such talent that Bollywood, today, is full of these great talents. Pakistan is one such destination where many talented singers are born. Bollywood welcomed those singing sensations from Pakistan to be a part of the industry. These singers delivered some awesome numbers which touched the heart of millions of fan not only in India but also across globe.
The musical talents from Pakistan who created a niche position in the Bollywood entertainment world
You may be able to find your favorite Pakistani singer surely in the list which we prepared with our experts to share with you. Bollywood is one industry which has produced a lot of singers male as well as females and Indian as well as Pakistani singers.
Here is a list of the 10 Legendary Pakistani Singers Famous in Bollywood i 2016.
1. Amanat Ali Khan: He was born into a musical family in Hoshiarpur of Punjab and was a Pakistani classical singer. His strength lies in Hindustani classical music which was, unparalleled, and he became famous at an early age with his Mehfil performances.
2. Arif Lohar: He was a very legendary Pakistani singer. He is also the erstwhile vocalist of a musical band. He has managed to sing many classical songs.
3. Ghulam Ali: He is considered to be a very popular Ghazal singer in the world. It was in Sialkot, Pakistan that he was born in. He shifted to India for getting fame which he could never get in Pakistan. He was famous in Pakistan and India but also in Bangladesh, Nepal as well as in South Asian Diasporas.
4. Mehdi Hassan Khan: He is more renowned for singing Thumri, Dhrupad, Kheyal. He is also popular as the King of Ghazals. Lata Mangeshkar, with whom he had sung a duet, Tera Milna also praised him immensely. It is his hoarse voice which resounds in the minds of every Ghazal patron.
5. Mehdi Hassan Khan: He was born in Rajasthan on 18th July, 1927. His father was also involved in classical music, and this is why he got the requisite training at an early age from his father. He has sung all sorts of Ghazals in beautiful classic style. He was also a popular playback singer in Bollywood.
6. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan: He is more popular for his prominence in the Sufi category of music, as well as Qawwali. He also won hearts with his interpretations of traditional folk music. He has left behind many masterpieces in Punjabi, Urdu, Braj Bhasha, Persian, and Hindi.
7. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan: He is amongst the popular Sufi Qawwali singers from Pakistan. In India, he is admired for being the Sufi voice in the Bollywood films. He sings light music and Ghazals asides from being an expert in Qawwali.
8. Reshma: She was born in Bikaner in the year 1947 and was an excellent folk singer who enthralled the audience in India. She is more popular for her songs such as “Lambi Judaai” and Dama Dam Mast Kalandar”. She died because of throat cancer a few months ago. Her fans still remember her.
9. Salamat Ali Khan: He was born on 11th July, 1934 and was a member of the musical dynasty Pakistan. It was with Nazakat Ali Khan his brother with whom he began his singing career, and both of them began performing in Indian music industry. It was in 2001 that he died.
10. Shafqat Ali Khan: He was born on 17th June, 1972 and is popular because of his classical Ghazals in India. For a very long time, he has sung more than 500 Ghazals and all of them were hit. He sings songs in distinctive contemporary style and soulful voice.
These are the top ten Legendary Pakistani Singers Famous in Bollywood who has worked hard to maintain their personality by singing. They have become popular because of their singing skills in all parts of the globe. All of us must try and gain motivation from these ever popular singers and especially if we wish to take up singing as a career.