Top 10 Most Influential People of 20th Century: The world has had the privilege to be acquainted with some of the most diverse personalities who are known for their excellent work and inspiring persona that have been a source of motivation for many. The youth today look up to these figures and consider them role models for their lives, future, career and behaviour. Becoming influential is not at all an easy job and needs lots of effort. It’s an art of understanding the people requirement and thereafter creating an impact with effort on the people who look for a role model in their life.
Know the Influential People who created real impact on the world population in 20th Century
These people come from a lot of different backgrounds like media, politics, and technology and so on. Their journey has been an incredibly inspiring one, and that is what makes them so influential in the present times. Below are the top ten names of the most influential people of the twentieth century who have in some way or the other shaped a particular part of the world and the people living in it.
1. Barack Obama : The current President of the USA, Barack Hussein Obama has been ranked as one of the top influential people in the world by reputed brands like the Time magazine. His efforts against global terrorism, support for peace and secularism, as well as his humble demeanour, have all gained him a huge fan following worldwide.
2. Steve Jobs: The founder of Apple Inc, a company that has gifted us with technology like iPhone, Macbook and more, Steve Jobs has made significant contributions to the way we look at different aspects of consumer behaviour, business management and marketing.
3. Michelle Obama : The wife of American President Barack Obama, she is a source of inspiration not only in her domain but also in the fashion world. She is often quoted for her amazing sense of style that remains edgy and sophisticated constantly.
4. Oprah Winfrey: An American Media proprietor and philanthropist, she became highly influential through her self- titled talk show that was aired during the years 1986 to 2011. Her life has been one filled with many struggles and the way she emerged a victor acts as a source of inspiration for many.
5. Hillary Clinton : The wife of the 42nd US President Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton has been an influential figure known for her contributions as a senator and even otherwise. She has been listed in the Top 100 influential people in the world by the Time magazine.
6. Hu Jintao : The current paramount leader of the People’s Republic of China, Hu Jintao is known for his significant contributions as also the Chairman of the Chinese Central Military Commission.
7. Condoleezza Rice : Rice is an American political scientist and diplomat who was the first female Secretary of State in America. She also served as the National Security Advisor to George Bush during his reign as President of America.
8. Angela Dorothea Merkel : She is the first female Chancellor of Germany. With a background of being a physical chemist, she has been known to have entered politics with the ability to bring in a revolution during 1989.
9. Katsunobu Sakurai: He is a Japanese politician whose support and contributions to relieve the parts of Japan during the 2011 earthquake and tsunami truly made him a hero at a global level.
10. Bill Gates: This American computer programmer and business magnate have changed the world of technology through his revolutionary software and innovation. Microsoft Windows and other programs that have become an imperative necessity of today are all a contribution of Bill Gates.
These people have been known to bring changes into the world and to attempt to shape it for something that is better than what was. They inspire us and challenge us as well. They are leaders with a mission, and that is what makes them emerged as people who are revered. We will keep this list updated to help our visitors stay updated about the list of the most influential people across globe.