Top 10 Most Popular Female Singers in 2016: Music is a beautiful medium that easily catches the soul of a person. In the world of music, there are various popular and remarkable singers. Many new names are emerging in the music industry with the passage of time. But only a few of them have the capability to touch the soul of the audience and become one of the top female singers in the world.
The female singers in 2016 who grabbed the attention of the musical audiences worldwide
These singers have managed to attract wide number of people from different parts of the world towards their beautiful voice. They have gained huge applause for their hard work.
Below have been discussed the top 10 Most Popular Female Singers in 2016-
1. Demi Lovato- She is a popular American actress, songwriter and a renowned singer. She debuts her acting career in one of the popular children’s television series Barney & Friends. During her childhood, she performed in various competitions and stage shows. But she rose to prominence when she signed a contract with Hollywood Records for Disney Channel Original Movie “Camp Rock” in 2008. More than 530,000 copies of her debut album “Don’t forget” were sold worldwide.
2. Beyonce- She is one of the popular American singers, songwriters and actresses. Beyonce was born in Houston, Texas. She also performed in various stage shows and competitions but to rose to new heights when she became a part of the popular band “Destiny’s Child”. Her debut album sold more than 11 million copies throughout the world and also earned 6 Grammy Awards.
3. Rihanna- She is a Barbadian singer, actress and a fashion designer. Her singing career began when she met record producer Evan Rogers in 2003. She became highly popular after the release of her third album “Good Girl Gone Bad” in the year 2007. She has earned great accolades for her great work by winning seven Grammy Awards, two Brit Awards and eight American Music Awards.
4. Shakira- She is a popular Colombian singer, dancer, model and record producer. Besides her beautiful voice, Shakira is also popular for her unique dancing moves. Her 2010 Fifa world cup song broke the record of all times. She has won many popular awards that include Billboards music Awards, Latin Grammy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, MTV music Awards, etc.
5. Lady Gaga- She is a renowned American singer, songwriter and a businesswoman. She has amazing hit songs such as “Just Dance”, “Poker Face”, “Applause”, etc. She rose to new heights for her debut album in the year 2007.
6. Adele- She is a British singer and songwriter. Some of her popular songs are “rolling in the deep “and “Set Fire to the Rain”. According to an estimate, Adele sold about 50 million singles and 40 million albums throughout the world.
7. Jennifer Lopez- She is one of the wells- known American actress, singer, songwriter, dancer and producer. Jennifer Lopez started her career as a dancer but later entered the musical industry in 1991. She has earned many great awards for her beautiful voice and is also one of the highest paid Latin Entertainers.
8. Cheryl Cole- She is a renowned English recording artist, television personality and a dancer. Cheryl Cole became famous after being casted in a popular reality television show. Her first album was released in the year 2009 that made her one of the popular singers of all times.
9. Pink- She is a popular American singer, actress and songwriter. She earned lots of fame after the release of her debut album “Can’t Take Me Home”. Her second album “Missundaztood” sold more than 13 million copies throughout world.
10. Taylor Swift- She is a popular American singer and songwriter. She started her musical career at the age of 14 after being a part of country music. She has also been honoured with many popular awards.
These are the Top 10 Most Popular Female Singers in 2016 who have earned huge fame because of their dedication towards the profession. They are singers who rule the musical industry. Keep visiting this page for more information in coming time.