Top 10 Richest Actors in the World in 2016 : Successful actors are bound to be very rich. They earn millions and millions of dollars by using their talent and artistic acting skills. They are loved by millions of fans and they keep on spending to watch the films of their favorite actors and actresses. The real fact is that the journey which the leading actors need to experience to reach the top is very tough and they invested lots of efforts at their end to reach this position. Becoming rich is not a child’s play. The richest actors of the world in 2016 work with complete dedication and that helped them to reach the heart of millions of people across globe. In return of their effort they earned lots of fame and monetary reward and that made them rich and successful in life.
The Richest actors in 2016 who became rich because of their exceptional acting skill and effort
Accomplished actors may have different backgrounds. But one thing is common, as all of them know how to earn millions by way of utilizing their acting talent.
The list of Top 10 Richest Actors in the World 2016 is shown below:
1. Jerry Seinfeld- Originally known as Jerome Allen, is an American Comedian, who is considered to be the richest actor in the world for 2015. He is an excellent artist who earned more than $820 Million from his hit TV show called Seinfeld.
2. Shah Rukh Khan- He is regarded as Bollywood’s King Khan and is an extremely talented and versatile Bollywood actor. He has acted in more than 80 movies of different genres such as comedy, romance and action among others, which gave him around $600 Million income so far.
3. Jack Nicholson- He is an American producer, actor, director and a screenwriter as well. He is known to portray different roles of the challenging nature which includes: psychopathic, neurotic and excitable characters among others. All of his hard work gave him an income of $480 Million so far.
4. Johnny Depp- This man has become highly famous in Hollywood because of his multi-talented skills. He is a producer, musician, and an actor as well. He had also been respected by many awards such as the Guild Award and the Golden Globe Award. His acting provided him an income of $470 Million.
5. Tyler Perry- He is a Play and Screenwriter, Author, and Actor as well. He was considered to be the best-paid entertainers worldwide in the year 2011 by Forbes Magazine. Due to his talent and excellent acting skills, he had been able to earn $450 Million.
6. Tom Cruise- He is an extremely talented 51-year old superstar in his right. He has been able to deliver many super hit films like Top Gun, Taps, Olivion, Vanilla Sky and the Mission Impossible series among others. Due to his contribution in the Hollywood, he had been able to earn $400 million.
7. Tom Hanks- He is another actor who has done it all in Hollywood. For his excellent acting, he had been awarded Globes Awards two times in his career. He is considered to be as one the highly talented superstars in the industry. His earnings are estimated to be around $390 Million.
8. Bill Cosby- This American Comedian, Activist, Actor, and Producer has earned $380 Million so far. It makes him number 8 in the list of the Top 10 Richest Actors in the World 2016. He is also very hit in TV series such as Kids Says The Darndest Things and The Cosby Show.
9. Clint Eastwood- He is a very famous American Politician, Musician, Actor, Producer and Director. This 84-year old legend has been able to achieve all round success in Hollywood. His earnings include $310 Million, which he made with the help of his commercial success.
10. Adam Sandler- He is a 48 years old Screenwriter, Actor, Film Producer, Musician, Comedian and Entrepreneur belonging from America. His earnings are estimated to be around $340 Million.
These are the richest actors in the world in 2016. Everyone wants to know about their favorite Actors and Actresses. And it is a fact that Hollywood Actors, including few Bollywood actors are highly paid for their contribution and is also highly appreciated all over the world. They are perhaps the greatest in the industry.