Top 10 Richest Politicians in India in 2016: India is one of the rapidly developing countries in the world. The country has many popular politicians who not only have big powers in their hands but are also among the richest politicians in the country. Here we tried to collect data about the richest Politicians in India playing a significant role towards Indian economic development.
The list of politicians who are marked as rich in 2016 based on their asset base
Even though, these politicians get a measly amount of salaries but still, they rank among the wealthiest politicians of India. Check out the list below to gather some knowledge about their source of income.
Below we jotted down the top 10 richest politicians in India for the year 2016
1. Ravindra Kishore Sinha- He is the founder and Chairman of Security and Intelligence Services (SIS) India Private Ltd, a company that has a turnover of Rs.30000 crores approximately. Currently, Ravindra Kishore Sinha has also entered the Rajya Sabha by being one of the members of Bharatiya Janata Party. He tops in the rank of wealthiest Indian politicians by having a net worth personal wealth of Rs. 857crores.
2. Mahendra Prasad- He is one of the active members of Janata Dal (United) Party, who has been elected from the state of Bihar. According to official records, he is also one of the richest politicians in India by having an estimated wealth of Rs. 683 crores. He also holds a name in the Limca Book of Records for being the highest traveled person by having visited 205 countries till 15th August, 2008.
3. Vijay Mallya- Vijay Mallya, owner of the United Breweries and Kingfisher Airlines also ranks among the wealthiest Indian politicians in 2016. He is also a member of the Rajya Sabha, who has net worth assets of Rs. 615 crores. Vijay Mallya is also the co- owner of Formula One team Sahara Force India and owner of Indian Premier League team Royal Challengers Bangalore.
4. Jaya Bachchan- She is one of the popular former film actress and wife of super star Amitabh Bachchan. She is also an active member of Samajwadi Party who presents the state of Uttar Pradesh in the upper house of Parliament. She is the next richest politician in this list who is having a net worth asset of Rs. 484 crores.
5. T Subbarami Reddy- He is a popular Industrialist, philanthropist and film producer. He is the member of Indian National Congress who represents the state of Andhra Pradesh in Rajya Sabha. He is also among the wealthiest politicians in India by having assets of Rs. 258 crores.
6. Jagan Mohan Reddy- He is currently the Leader of the Opposition in Andhra Pradesh assembly and President of YSR Congress. He also ranks among the richest politicians of India by having assets of Rs. 446 crores.
7. Abhishek Manu Singhvi- He is an active member of Indian National Congress who represents the state of Rajasthan in the upper house of parliament. He was also the spokes person of Congress party. He has a net worth asset of Rs. 277 crores and thereby ranks among the wealthiest politicians in India.
8. Anil H Lad- He also a member of Indian National Congress, who represents the Karnataka state in the upper house of Parliament. He is also among the richest politicians of India by having net worth assets of Rs. 179 crores.
9. Satyanarayana Chowdary- He is a leading businessman of India, who has founded the Sujana Group of Companies. He is an active member of Telugu Desam Party, who represents the state of Andhra Pradesh in Rajya Sabha. He is also among the richest politicians in India by having assets of around 190 crores.
10. Nama Nageswara Rao- He is one of the members of 16th Lok Sabha in India. He is also a leader of Telugu Desham Party and has ranked among the top 10 richest politicians in India. His net worth asset is about 800 crores.
These are the Top 10 Richest politician leaders in 2016 who are working hard to change the lives of the people in India, Their services are important to change the future of India.